Background significance of energy saving in cold storage engineering
The important facilities for freezing, storage and circulation of refrigerated foods play an important role in the national economy. Energy is one of the basic conditions of national economic construction, and energy conservation is a long-standing strategic policy of national economic construction. As a cold storage for large consumers of electricity, under the system of temporary state-owned enterprises, there are a lot of phenomena that do not pay attention to energy management and waste of energy. With the integration of energy market with the world, especially with China's accession to the world trade organization, any enterprise must compete with excellent enterprises in the world. At this time, the quality and interest of enterprise products will determine the survival of an enterprise It plays an important role in the interest of cold storage products, and it will play an important role in improving the economic benefits of cold storage enterprises to do a good job in energy saving. Therefore, it is of practical significance to analyze and study the power consumption of the refrigeration system in the cold storage industry, and to explore the energy-saving measures and methods in the operation of the refrigeration system, in order to save energy, reduce the production cost of the cold storage enterprises and improve economic benefits.
The main energy saving measures are as follows:
1. Prevent turning on the refrigeration compressor in the hottest time of the day
2. Reduce the temperature difference of heat exchanger, improve the efficiency of refrigeration system, and achieve energy-saving effect, but this needs to increase the area of heat exchanger.
3. Control the appropriate control accuracy. Start from the perspective of energy conservation. As long as the quality of commodities is not affected, the control accuracy should be low or high, and it is not necessary to pursue high-precision control unilaterally.
4. Reduce the parallel operation of the cold rooms with different evaporation temperatures. Since the refrigeration compressor with the same refrigeration can only operate at the same evaporation temperature, if the cold rooms with different temperatures operate in parallel, the warehouses with higher relative evaporation temperature will be in the state of high energy consumption. The higher the heat load of the cold room, the higher the energy consumption. This situation should be prevented.
5. Adjust the relevant parameters of the refrigeration system,
6. Real time calculation and control to ensure the best energy-saving operation of the system.